We are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, share, or otherwise disclose any personal information that we receive from you to third parties. Period.
Since you can browse our website and remain totally anonymous, we will only contact you if you want information from us and voluntarily provide your contact information to us.
We take our visitors’ privacy very seriously. For Immunetune, the protection and security of all data that flows through our platform is top priority. As part of this effort, we process personal data in accordance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and relevant local data protection legislation currently in force.
Information we collect
We collect information in two ways: (i) Information you provide to us and (ii), information we obtain from the use of our services:
User information: To allow us to respond to a message or question that you send us by email or through the online contact form, we register your name, email address, and other personal information you may voluntarily provide to us. We may also collect your IP address for security reasons and/or spam protection. Immunetune is the data controller in respect of this data.
How we use the information we collect
Immunetune collects data for the following purposes:
- To be able to respond to messages that users send us through the contact form or through other means;
- To assess/consider candidates who have contacted us regarding a current and/or future job application;
- For other legitimate business interests;
- To monitor the usage of the website;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the website;
- To provide and maintain a functional website and to detect, prevent and address abuse and technical issues;
- To ensure our webserver is secure and robust against unauthorised access.
Security and confidentiality
We are committed to doing our very best to protect your data and keep it confidential. We employ advanced security practices to keep your data safe and secure:
- The connection between Immunetune and your browser is always encrypted (HTTPS).
- For your protection, we do not support outdated browsers. The latest browsers are more secure and ensure the highest security standards.
- To protect our secure HTTPS website from downgrade attacks, we have implemented and use HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), the web security policy mechanism.
- Our servers are located exclusively in the Netherlands in the most modern data centers, certified to internationally recognized NEN7510 and ISO9001 standards.
- Servers are equipped with the latest security technologies and our website is regularly scanned with automated vulnerability patching and malware removal.
Disclosure of Data
Although Immunetune is committed to protect your data and keep it confidential, we may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Immunetune;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website;
- To protect the personal safety of visitors to our website or the public;
- To protect against legal liability.
Links to other sites
Notification of Changes