- To be able to respond to messages that users send us through the contact form or through other means;
- To assess/consider candidates who have contacted us regarding a current and/or future job application;
- For other legitimate business interests;
- To monitor the usage of the website;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the website;
- To provide and maintain a functional website and to detect, prevent and address abuse and technical issues;
- To ensure our webserver is secure and robust against unauthorised access.
- The connection between Immunetune and your browser is always encrypted (HTTPS).
- For your protection, we do not support outdated browsers. The latest browsers are more secure and ensure the highest security standards.
- To protect our secure HTTPS website from downgrade attacks, we have implemented and use HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), the web security policy mechanism.
- Our servers are located exclusively in the Netherlands in the most modern data centers, certified to internationally recognized NEN7510 and ISO9001 standards.
- Servers are equipped with the latest security technologies and our website is regularly scanned with automated vulnerability patching and malware removal.
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Immunetune;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website;
- To protect the personal safety of visitors to our website or the public;
- To protect against legal liability.